Looking for something to make with leftover cooked chicken?
Check out this easy pizza alternative, complete with ranch and bacon.
And yes, it’s dairy-free!
If you’re a thin crust pizza lover, the easiest hack ever is to make your own pizzas on tortillas.
No need to make labor intensive pizza crust.
And if your kids love personal pan pizzas they can even top themselves, you’re gonna love this tortilla pizza idea.
Love anything with bacon? Yet another reason to keep reading and to make these chicken, bacon, ranch tortilla pizzas pronto.
We whip these up in less than 30 minutes when we use leftover chicken and bacon already cooked and ready to go.
I’ve also got our milk allergy friends covered with some great tasting dairy-free ranch and mozzarella options.
Dairy-Free Tortilla Pizza Ingredients
Here’s our new favorite dairy-free ranch dressing.
Or make your own homemade ranch dressing.
Plus, see dairy-free mozzarella shredded cheese options.
How To Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Tortilla Pizza
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Arrange tortillas on a large cookie sheet.
- Spread dairy-free ranch dressing on the tortillas generously.
- Sprinkle dairy-free mozzarella shreds over the ranch, sparingly. A little dairy-free cheese goes a long way.
- Top with cooked chicken and bacon.
- Top with diced tomatoes and onions. (optional)
- Sprinkle with dried basil.
- Bake on 425 for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Enjoy hot!
Serve with a side salad.
Include a side of ranch for dipping.
And if you have big eaters in your house, you may want to make extra tortilla pizzas because they are thin and light.
Hope you enjoy these tortilla pizzas as much as we do!