Every new year, as a food allergy mom, I like to jot down a few food allergy items I should take care of. When we shared this list with our readers last year, we got a lot of appreciative feedback. So here’s our list for the new year!
NEW YEAR CHECKLIST FOR FOOD ALLERGY MOMS
1. Get organized and use a planner for meal planning, budgets, schedules, and more. Life-saver!
2. Register your email at the Food & Drug Administration so you don’t miss any allergy alerts!
3. Download the Ibotta App so you can save on allergy-friendly and healthy groceries this year.
4. Print free food allergy printables including ingredient lists, babysitter sheet, & your anaphylaxis plan.
5. See if there is a FARE (Food Allergy Research & Education) Walk happening near you!
7. Look on Amazon for a children’s book about food allergies to share with your child.
8. Scour websites and FB pages of your favorite allergy-free companies for coupons. Even give them a call!
This post may contain affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!