This is our referral link, thanks!
Wonder if the Erin Condren Planner is really worth the money?
I did, too!
But that was four years ago, and now I know it is.
I’ve been using Erin Condren exclusively for years now!
Here are the 7 reasons why I’ve stuck with this daily life planner,
even as one known to be frugal and budget-minded.
I share my reasons because it may help you decide if you want to invest in trying this particular brand, too.
7 REASONS WHY ERIN CONDREN IS WORTH IT
1. It is super sturdy. I use mine daily and it holds up to my constant use.
That coil is hardcore!
2. There are so many beautiful designs and layouts.
You can pick the one that best suits you.
3. There are so many blank pages to customize, and I use these to budget my home and business.
Sticking to my budget has paid for my planner 100x over!
4. This planner has space enough to organize many other parts of my life, too, not just my schedule and budgets.
I also include meal plans, blog plans, life goals, and much more.
This saves money and sanity.
5. This is a great crafty outlet.
You don’t have to be uber-crafty with your planner, but you can if you want.
It’s a great little hobby if you are looking for a way to play with markers, paper, stickers, washi tape, etc….
in a confined little space.
6. All the freebies that come with this planner are happy bonuses.
Not many companies spoil us like that.
7. And the best bonus?!
You can get $10 off when you use our referral code below!
Hope you’re able to take advantage and that you love your EC binder as much as I do.
(our referral link)