Hello planner friends! It’s that time of the year again where I get to share with you the new releases by Erin Condren!
Let’s talk the 2018 life planner!
Petal designs, thicker paper, awesome free metallic stickers, some great new accessories…there’s lots to share so let’s get to it.
To make this even more fun, you can watch my 2018 video tour right here.
You can also join my FREE private group on Facebook where we share simple decorative inspiration, accessory deals, and more.
Nothing keeps you planning better than planning with friends!
When you purchase your first Erin Condren Planner, get $10 off with my referral link!
Just set up your EC account, and then check your email for the $10 coupon code. Easy peasy!
Wonder if the Erin Condren Planner is worth the money? See the seven reasons I say “yes it is” below!
WHY I THINK ERIN CONDREN IS WORTH IT
Is the planner worth $50? I say yes.
1. It is super sturdy. I use mine daily and it needs to hold up to the constant use.
2. There are so many beautiful designs and layouts. You can pick the one that best suits you.
3. There are so many blank pages to customize, and I have personally used these pages to streamline our home budget. The money I have saved by getting our budget on paper has saved me the cost of this planner and hundreds more!
4. This planner has space enough to organize many parts of my life, not just my schedule. I include meal planning, blogging plans, life goals, budgets, and much more in my planner. This has saved money and sanity.
5. This is a great crafty outlet. You don’t have to be uber-crafty with your planner, but you can be if you want. It’s a great little hobby if you are looking for a way to play with markers, paper, stickers, washi tape, etc. in a confined little space.
6. All the freebies that come with this planner are happy bonuses. Not many companies spoil us like that.
7. We’ve now started a fun planner community on Facebook for extra fun and inspiration! You should join us!
Join us as we plan together for a great year!
(our referral link)