Paper planners are fun. But they are more fun with the perfect accessories!
Here are our top 9 favorite planner accessories for the Erin Condren Life Planner.
And we’ve tried a lot in five years. Hope you find something new to try!
We use Amazon affiliate links for your convenience, at no extra cost to you. Thank you.
1. EC STICKY NOTE DASHBOARD – To kick things off, we love the new Erin Condren Sticky Note Dashboard! We’ve always loved the sticky note dashboards, but this one in particular has practical shapes and WHITE SPACE! Perfect for our colored pens.
2. CLEAR POCKETS – This is a Jamie pick. Absolutely love the new clear pouches! I have one tucked into the front and the back covers of my Erin Condren Planner, for receipts and for my perpetual calendar. Super functional, big enough, a 3M product that sticks well, and the best use I have found for my laminated covers.
3. JUMBO CLIPS – Here’s a pick by Mandy. These are used as bookmarks or to clip lists into your planner. Buy here. (affiliate)
4. CLEAR DOT STICKERS – Here’s another favorite of Mandy’s. These work great in the year calendar pages of your planner to mark paydays, school days off, vacation, etc.
5. EC STICKER BOOK – Mandy and Jamie both like the Erin Condren Sticker books. And this is the latest version. Besides the stickers that come inside the Erin Condren Planner, these are the only other ones Jamie uses. Keeping it simple.
6. TUL GEL PENS – Mandy showed up at our planner play date with these beautiful white pens in metal finish. And even Jamie, who doesn’t normally like gel pens, fell in love! They write in black, nice and smooth. Jamie haggled Mandy out of half of her stash. HA! Buy here. (affiliate)
7. RAINBOW POUCH: Alright you guys, we were a bit skeptical about the new accordion pouch. But we ordered them anyways! Surprisingly, we both fell in love with this! It truly is compact, holds a ton of our writing supplies and more, and is super fun. The material isn’t the best quality but those pretty gold zippers make up for it. Snag this for sure! See video in this post.
8. PLANNY POUCH: For a better quality pouch, we love the Erin Condren Planny Pouch! It comes in various colors, patterns and solids. And you don’t see it here, but there’s an elastic band on the other side. It can wrap around your planner so you can carry pens and accessories with you. I wrap it around my Bible and notebook for church, with highlighters inside. I’d love to have a few! The quality is fab with faux leather and a lined interior.
9. ELASTIC BANDS: If you don’t have the planny pouch, these pretty elastic bands come in handy. Actually, Jamie has the planny pouch and also buys every Erin Condren band in every color. It’s an addiction, lol. These are great again for tying your supplies together. The loop serves as a pen hook, and Jamie has been known to wrap these around books she’s reading as a book mark and pen holder. Lots of uses and great price!
Well friends, that wraps up OUR 9 favorite planner accessories for our Erin Condren Life Planners.
Do you agree with us on these?
Did we miss any planner accessories you love?
Leave a comment and let us know.
If you’d like to shop EC goodies, here’s our affiliate link.
Thanks so much for stopping in.
MORE ERIN CONDREN PLANNER HELP