Well hello, fellow milk allergy mom!
Whether you’re new to this food allergy thing or have been managing food allergies for years…
check out these five things you can do today to make your food allergy journey easier.
These are strategies I’ve implemented in my sixteen years as a food allergy mom.
And they help so much!
MILK ALLERGY MOM LESS-STRESS CHECKLIST
Here’s a handful of strategies for reducing stress when managing milk allergy.
1. ALLERGY ALERTS: Register your email at the FDA so not to miss any important recalls.
2. GROCERY APP: Download to save money on allergy-friendly groceries.
3. GROCERY BOARD: Pin dairy-free foods to make shopping easier.
4. ALLERGY BINDER: Create a binder so friends and family can step in and help any time.
5. ONLINE SUPPORT: Get the very best food allergy help inside Milk Allergy Mom Membership.
These are all things I do to make life with food allergies easier.
Less stress. More rest for mom. What could be better?
Hope you take a moment today to check out the links above.
Let’s get your food allergy journey on track for you and your family.